Five kinds of vision are mentioned in Buddhist literature_
1. Buddha cakkhu_the eye of knowledge that understand the state of maturity of a being, his proclivities, etc.
2. Samanta cakkhu_the eye of knowledge that knows all there is to be known.
3. Dhamma cakkhu_the eye of knowledge that comprehends the Four Ariya Truths.
4. Dibba cakkhu_the supernormal vision like that of the devas.
5. Pasada cakkhu_the physical eye or the faculty of vision.
Reference: A Dictionary of Buddhist Terms. Ministry of Religious Affairs. 1996.
Posted by Aye Sat